Wednesday, March 23, 2011

hidden feelings

Listening to a song my friends wrought gave me inspiration to wright one. knowing that it would be difficult i sat down and thought about things to sing about. Being through some tough times in my life, not the worst but still tough, encouraged me to pursuing such a task. So trying to remember what happened was not hard, but i could not feel the emotion. Dispirit the fact, i started to compose. It took some time for the fist verse, but the excitement of getting that one verse dun was intoxicating, even though  feeling some doubt. existed about my first verse, i looked for someone to enjoy my happiness. snagging the first victim i found, my Mom was relentless to hear what her son has dun. As she put on the head phones the look on her face was not too existing as i had hopped. A little downcast-ed by this, i did see her point. It was like trying to program a computer for emotions, it would look ok, but there was no depth. Saddened by this experiences, my song writing days where put on hold, till i could find my inspiration.

With dull emotionas how can i sing
With emptyness how can i fill my dreams
At least with sadness i could do somethings
At least with brokenness i could rip from the seams

No comments:

Post a Comment